Friday, March 11, 2011
35 Weeks...
How far along? 35 Weeks!
Baby's size? About the size of a Honeydew Melon.
Weight Gain? -10lbs from pre-baby weight.
Stretch marks? Um...yeah. I dont mind them but Corah has left her mark.
Belly button in or out? In. Though, I'm kinda thinking its going to flip.
Sleep? Can't get enough! Seriously, if I'm not at work I am napping or sleeping.
Foods I am loving? Marshmallows. Peeps, Chocolate Covered, and Strawberries dipped in Fluff. Its a serious problem. I don't normally care for them when I'm not prego.
Foods I am hating? Anything greasy, fired, heavy, or fatty.
Best moment this week? Corah actually let Matt feel her move for several minutes.
Movement? Tons...she kicks and jabs my ribs constantly.
Symptoms? Morning sickness is back in full force! :( As long as it means Corah is ok...I will deal with it.
Gender? Girl! Corah Lyn!
What I miss? Sleeping soundly.
What I'm looking forward to? My first small shower is Sunday and my friend Erica's shower is Saturday. (We are having a Sip 'N See once Corah is here rather than a second shower before. It will be in SWKS on the 30th of April. This way most family and friends can meet Little Miss Corah!)
Weekly Wisdom: Tums do nothing for heartburn but Chocolate Milk helps.
Milestone: Knowing I will deliver at the Hospital I'm supposed to. Anyone 34 weeks or earlier deliver at the other hospital in town.
Emotions: Just excited for Miss Corah to be here.
*I will post more Monday(ish) after my showers. I promise to try and find a picture or two.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment