Tuesday, April 19, 2011

April 19, 2011

We are still at the Hospital! My mom is taking a couple of sick days so Matt doesn't have to take unpaid leave from work. She is teaching me soooo much about how to be a mom with out even knowing it! This is a look into what we are up to.
Watching T.V. while holding the baby.
Taking pictures of the baby. 
On a side note.  When my mom went home after Corah was born I cried.  I was soooooo sad that she had to go home.  She said she could stay but that if she went home she would be able to come back in May or June.  I was sad because I didn't feel like she had a chance to teach me anything about being a mommy.  Little did I know that it was all part of God's plan.  If she had stayed she wouldn't have been able to spend this week with me.  Right now I am not allowed to do much more than walk to the bathroom.  She has been amazing helping with Corah.  She even spends the night with Corah and I. Mom said she told dad on the way home last time that she felt like it was to easy. She had really thought I would have needed  a C-Section or something. (Not that she was wishing bad for me..its just sorta how things were going for me.) This must have been what she was 'feeling.'

No comments:

Post a Comment