Sholar Stories

Thursday, April 21, 2011

April 21, 2011

We are still hanging out. We had thought we would go home today.  Turns out that didn't happen. Getting my blood to a therapeutic level so it is safe to be removed from the Heparin drip is more difficult than I would have thought.  My doctor expected me to be able to go home on Monday. NO.SUCH.LUCK. I am still so thankful that this wasn't any worse. I am also thankful that I have gotten this extra time with my momma and my baby, Speaking of baby...
This is the dress I made for her.
Proof I am not making any of this up. :)
Don't let this picture fool you.  She isnt always sleeping peacefully.
Well, she is here too. 
I told you so. 
Posted by Tonya Marie at 10:03 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: Project 365

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (3)
    • ►  April (3)
  • ►  2012 (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ▼  2011 (46)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ▼  April (29)
      • What I'm up to...
      • Baby Wearing....
      • April 24, 2011
      • April 20, 2011
      • April 23, 2011
      • April 22, 2011
      • April 21, 2011
      • April 19, 2011
      • April 18, 2011
      • April 17, 2011
      • Pulmonary Embolism.
      • April 16, 2011
      • April 15, 2011
      • April 14, 2011
      • One Week Post Corks.
      • April 13, 2011
      • Before...
      • April 12, 2011
      • Small Update.
      • April 11, 2011
      • April 10, 2011
      • April 9, 2011
      • April 8, 2011
      • April 7, 2011
      • She's Here!
      • April 6, 2011
      • Update?
      • Angel Wings.
      • Prayers...
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ►  2010 (2)
    • ►  November (2)

About Me

My photo
Tonya Marie
View my complete profile
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.